Rosi Skinfood products are made entirely from 100% organically certified ingredients, don’t be alarmed to see unfamiliar names on the labels.
- Theobroma cacao (Organic Cocoa Seed Butter)
- Butyrospermum parkii (Organic Shea Butter)
- Triticum vulgare (Organic Wheatgerm oil)
- Simmondsia chinensis (Organic Jojoba Seed Oil)
- Rosa canina (Organic Rosehip Fruit Oil)
- Cocus nucifera (Organic Coconut Fruit Oil)
- Corylus avellana (Organic Hazelnut Seed Oil)
- Boswellia carterii (Organic Frankincense Oil)
- Pelargonium roseum (Organic Geranium Flower Oil
- Helichrysum Italicum (Organic Helichrysum Flower Oil)
- Melaleuca alternifolia (Organic Tea Tree Leaf Oil)
- Citrus aurantium (Organic Neroli Flower Oil)
- Lavandula angustifolia (Organic Lavender Flower Oil)
Naturally occurring in the Essential oils are:
- Limonene, Citral, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Farnesol
All essential oils naturally contain certain molecular compounds. Although the percentage of these compounds is extremely low in Rosi Skinfood, they can be found in high doses in some perfumes and skin products, sometimes triggering an allergic reaction. Therefore The EU requires that these molecular compounds must be included on all labelling.
To help you unravel the mysterious names, here is what is naturally found in the various essential oils in Rosi Skinfood.
- Neroli oil: Citral, Geraniol, Farnesol, Linalool and Limonene.
- Tea Tree oil: Isoeugenol and Limonene
- Helichrysum oil: Geraniol, Linalool and Limonene
- Lavender oil: Geraniol, Linalool and Limonene
- Bourbon Geranium oil: Citral, Geraniol, Linaool, Limonene & Citronellol
- Frankincense oil: Limonene.
I hope this gives some added clarity to cosmetic labelling !
ALLERGIES-All the essential oils in Rosi Skinfood are used in very dilute form.